zaterdag 29 juni 2013

Fashion: Alexander McQueen RTW

People, good news! My blog has over the 80 000 pageviews since I started it. That's really a lot, because from January this year I really started being active on my blog. I should really organize something when I reach the 100 000. Someone suggestions?
Now about fashion. I was watching the fashionshows from this year and suddenly I saw a collection from Alexander McQueen I didn't see before. It's the Fall/Winter 2013 collection, also a Ready To Wear. So I'm a little bit confused, because the last show I shared was also the RTW. But maybe that's the other part of the collection they couldn't show because of the pregnancy. It has the same elements, so that could be possible.

















Help mij met mijn deelname aan Miss West-Vlaanderen voor Miss België! Sms "MWV 05" naar 6665 (Enkel voor Belgen - 1euro/sms - mag meerdere keren)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik ben vooral gek op de jurken!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Die laatste 4/5 zijn echt mijn favorieten :) En ik hou vooral van dat historische geïnspireerde thema. Van Renaissance tot Victoriaans.

      Verwijderen