vrijdag 28 juni 2013

Fashion: Bridalwear Vera Wang

Tonight I'll go to the wedding of someone I know since I was a little baby. My family and I went on vacation to Spain and France with them several times. Even I don't have that much contact with her anymore, she still has a place in my heart. I was also very glad she invited me after all those years.
Now I'm in the wedding sphere I looked up Vera Wang. She's very known from her special bridal dresses. She dares to use different colours, yes even black! What you wear? I would like to wear a combination of black and red. Black because that's just my colour and red for the romantic.

Fall/Winter 2012

Fall/Winter 2012

Fall/Winter 2012

Fall/Winter 2012

Fall/Winter 2013

Fall/Winter 2013

Fall/Winter 2013

Spring/Summer 2013

Spring/Summer 2013

Spring/Summer 2013


Help mij met mijn deelname aan Miss West-Vlaanderen voor Miss Belgiƫ! Sms "MWV 05" naar 6665 (Enkel voor Belgen - 1euro/sms - mag meerdere keren)

2 opmerkingen: