dinsdag 25 juni 2013

Fashion: Marlies Dekkers

To come in the summer mood I searched for you the new swimwear from Marlies Dekkers. I'll do my best to continue this week with more swimwear labels and their collection for this summer. I'm thinking about Sapph, Victoria's Secret, Calzedonia, Agent Provocateur,... If you have a favorite bikini label, leave this in a comment! I have to admit that the models look more like lingerie in stead of bikini's. Especially the black one doesn't fit in the swimwear collection.









Help mij met mijn deelname aan Miss West-Vlaanderen voor Miss Belgiƫ! Sms "MWV 05" naar 6665 (Enkel voor Belgen - 1euro/sms - mag meerdere keren)

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I should't buy these swimwear. If I these the swimwear, i'ts not summerfeelings, I think about the fall.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I understand what you mean. The colours are really for fall. But I'm not into walking around in bikini in fall, you?

      Verwijderen
  2. Reacties
    1. No this is swimwear: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.536309683070631.128220.113184922049778&type=3

      Verwijderen