maandag 17 juni 2013

Personal: Dark Beauty Magazine

My dress had a lot of succes, but ofcourse I also got very hateful reactions. I gave it a chance, but from now on I accept the reactions before posting. My blog also got 2886 views in one day, which is really a new record for me. If I had now that much followers, then that would be totally great! Now about my new post self. A time ago I talked about a shoot that I want to see published in a magazine, Dark Beauty Magazine. I couldn't show you the pictures, but it was worth waiting. They're in the American magazine and I can finally present you the pictures. I made some clothing items myself, for else they're all clothes from my own wardrobe.


Photographer: Dries Vanackere - MUA: Sheyla Carolina Guzman - Model & Stylist: Sharon Boucquez

Photographer: Dries Vanackere - MUA: Sheyla Carolina Guzman - Model & Stylist: Sharon Boucquez

Photographer: Dries Vanackere - MUA: Sheyla Carolina Guzman - Model & Designer dress: Sharon Boucquez

Photographer: Dries Vanackere - MUA: Sheyla Carolina Guzman - Model & Designer jacket: Sharon Boucquez

Photographer: Dries Vanackere - MUA: Sheyla Carolina Guzman - Model & Stylist: Sharon Boucquez

Photographer: Dries Vanackere - MUA: Sheyla Carolina Guzman - Model & Stylist: Sharon Boucquez



Help mij met mijn deelname aan Miss West-Vlaanderen voor Miss Belgiƫ! Sms "MWV 05" naar 6665 (Enkel voor Belgen - 1euro/sms - mag meerdere keren)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten