zaterdag 8 juni 2013

Personal: Only white party

Next week there's the Only White Party in Knokke. I'll go as candidate Miss West-Flanders, but I need to be totally dressed in white. Since I don't have any white item in my closet I started making my own dress in school. I'm inspired by designers as Elie Saab, Zuhair Murad, Michael Cinco, Valentin Yudashkin,..
I'm using a nude fabric for the top, from the taille comes a white long skirt with a split. My boobs will be covered my white floweral lace pieces. I really hope it will look as an expensive evening gown, and not some carnaval dress.


































Help mij met mijn deelname aan Miss West-Vlaanderen voor Miss Belgiƫ! Sms "MWV 05" naar 6665 (Enkel voor Belgen - 1euro/sms - mag meerdere keren)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten