dinsdag 2 juli 2013

Personal: Alice in Wonderland

No, I didn't get the role of Alice in the last shoot I did with Sofy Depauw. I was the red queen, or the Queen of Hearts. I really like to play that evil arrogant role. I think Sofy did again a very great job! When she'll finish her studies, she will be one of the next top photographers in Belgium. That's how I see it in my eyes.

Photographer: Sofy Depauw - Hair & MUA: Liene Meneve (Vizien) - Assistants: Sarah Wijns & Family Depauw - Model & Stylist: Sharon Boucquez
Photographer: Sofy Depauw - Hair & MUA: Liene Meneve (Vizien) - Assistants: Sarah Wijns & Family Depauw - Models: Sarah Wijns & Sharon Boucquez & Ina Libbrecht
Photographer: Sofy Depauw - Hair & MUA: Liene Meneve (Vizien) - Assistants: Sarah Wijns & Family Depauw - Models: Sarah Wijns & Sharon Boucquez

Help mij met mijn deelname aan Miss West-Vlaanderen voor Miss België! Sms "MWV 05" naar 6665 (Enkel voor Belgen - 1euro/sms - mag meerdere keren)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten