zaterdag 27 juli 2013

Personal: Miss Elections Part I

Since the 5th of May I'm candidate for Miss West-Flanders for Miss Belgium. That's the official Miss Election of Belgium. I'm participating for this to open new ways for my modelling. I hope the right people will see me and ask me to be their model. In this period we had the Missday, photoshoots, a wellness day, and lots of other presents and activities. I selected for you a few pictures of what I've done the last months in this first part. You can also follow my facebook page for more updates.

Press conference East-Flanders

The girls of West-Flanders

One of our first presents was the permanent hair removal with light from Energist

The hair from my armpits still come back, you need more sessions to make them dissapear

Visit by one of our head sponsors

After walking around in the factory we got lessons in bodylanguage

At the poolparty of Marc Coucke, known person in Belgium

We had to support him with his jump in the pool


Help mij met mijn deelname aan Miss West-Vlaanderen voor Miss België! Sms "MWV 05" naar 6665 (Enkel voor Belgen - 1euro/sms - mag meerdere keren)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten