vrijdag 23 augustus 2013

Fashion: Vogue Fashion's Night Out

When I bought the Dutch Vogue, the September issue, I saw an invitation for the Vogue Fashion's Night out in Amsterdam the 5th of September. It's the second time they organisate this in their country. A lot of shops are open that day till late in the evenings. There will be music, performers, shows,... In September the Fashionweeks for the Spring/Summer 2014 collection will start too. So it's all about fashion that month and I will join it! As always I'll keep you updated with the catwalks on my blog, but I will use the invitation and go to Amsterdam. The person behind this blog http://shoppinglovefashion.blogspot.be/ will join me! I'm thinking about wearing my black dress I made myself with my hat.

Photographer: Dries Vanackere

Photographer: Dries Vanackere
I'm really looking forwards to this day! If you're interested to go too, please let me know. More information you can find on this link: http://www.vogue.nl/fashion/night-out-2013/artikel/vogue-fashion-s-night-out-2013-save-the-date
Maybe we will meet eachother.

Help mij met mijn deelname aan Miss West-Vlaanderen voor Miss Belgiƫ! Sms "MWV 05" naar 6665 (Enkel voor Belgen - 1euro/sms - mag meerdere keren)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten